Monday, November 29, 2010

A job or two

I wrote I needed to work all summer. I don't have much money left and I started to get worried. I decided to hand out as many resumes as possible. I don't rely on good things to come my way, I do my best to make it happen. I handed out 12 resumes.

Now I've got two jobs, given that my trial tomorrow goes well. I've started work on the café across the road from my house and tomorrow I have a trial at a restaurant down at the waterfront. I might end up working 24/7, working in the café in the mornings and the restaurant in the evenings. Pretty full on, but I am ready for that. I think I need to feel useful again. So life, bring it on! I am ready!

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Du kan tjene masse penger så du kan komme hjem til oss her i det kalde nord en tur:)

Mari said...

Jah!

Ingrid said...

Da sier vi det da:)